Austin has officially hit a new milestone! He is sitting all by himself now! And for those of you who were thinking "Hmmm... I must have missed the post where he rolled over..." My answer is simple: no you didn't. It still hasn't happened yet. So, yes, he is sitting up now and still not rolling over.
(Although, Mike may beg to differ. Mike got up with him in the middle of the night the other night because Austin was crying and when he came back to bed, he told me that he had rolled over to his back and he was mad because he couldn't get to his belly again. I still haven't seen it with my own two eyes that this kid can roll over, so I'm not sure I am a believer just yet).
Either way, I have proof that he can sit up all by himself. Way to go, Austin! Now, maybe your Uncle Greg will include you on his Facebook page like he did your sister.
Let me clue everyone else in on this. My brother’s Facebook page lists all of his interests and sweetly enough, one that is listed is "my awesome niece Hannah." And that's it - no mention of Aussie anywhere. Almost like he doesn't even have a nephew. Greg's explanation of his favoritism has been very simple, even from the first time he met Austin: "Hannah is fun. She talks. She does things. He just lays there."
Well, Uncle Greg... now he just sits there too! Maybe one, day, Austin, you'll be lucky enough to make the Facebook page. Until then, my boy, keep a tryin’!
(Although, Mike may beg to differ. Mike got up with him in the middle of the night the other night because Austin was crying and when he came back to bed, he told me that he had rolled over to his back and he was mad because he couldn't get to his belly again. I still haven't seen it with my own two eyes that this kid can roll over, so I'm not sure I am a believer just yet).
Either way, I have proof that he can sit up all by himself. Way to go, Austin! Now, maybe your Uncle Greg will include you on his Facebook page like he did your sister.Let me clue everyone else in on this. My brother’s Facebook page lists all of his interests and sweetly enough, one that is listed is "my awesome niece Hannah." And that's it - no mention of Aussie anywhere. Almost like he doesn't even have a nephew. Greg's explanation of his favoritism has been very simple, even from the first time he met Austin: "Hannah is fun. She talks. She does things. He just lays there."
Well, Uncle Greg... now he just sits there too! Maybe one, day, Austin, you'll be lucky enough to make the Facebook page. Until then, my boy, keep a tryin’!
1 comment:
i witnessed it! i'm a believer in the sitting! WooHoo Austin. I even documented it!
Post a Comment