I thought I would also update you on a few recent "Hannah-isms." She has recently gotten into shrugging her shoulders when asked a question. I can't tell you how much this drives me crazy. I mean absoutely insane. She just looks up at me with those big blue eyes and shrugs. Like, whatever.
She has also recently been introduced to the song Barbie Girl (thank you, Reagan). Needless to say, she runs around singing the lyrics:
I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation
Come on, Barbie, let's go party
Isn't that lovely for a three year old? I am so proud.
The other day, she was playing in her playroom and she said "Look, mommy, I am playing with my junk," as she held up some random kids meal toys.
I replied with a slight giggle, not sure that I had heard her right, "What are you playing with?"
She said "Junk."
I said, "Did you say junk?"
She sighed and said, "Mommy, say 'ja.'"
I repeated, curious as to where this was going with this, "Ja."
She said, "Now say 'ja ja junk'."
Yes, you got it, folks, she tuaght me how to pronounce junk. Clearly, what I have taught her is that her toys are junk. Oh dear.
In review of the above "Hannah-isms", my little girl is growing up way too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment