So, here are some little videos I took (on my cell phone - sorry for the quality) of my little man and some of his new "tricks."
He recently learned to wave and say "hi." Honestly, it could be the sweetest thing I have EVER seen in my life. Ever.
Here is a glimpse into what Austin and I do most of the day. It goes something like this: He gets into something he's not supposed to. I say "no, no." He looks at me with those big blue eyes and repeats "no." Or his version, rather. Take a look. And, make special note of how his little mouth makes the perfect little "o." I love it!
Here is a fun night at our house... Hannah was making her brother just crack up. And this video really doesn't do his giggling fits justice. Of course, when I pulled out the phone to tape it, his laughter subsided a little bit. That's always the way... but once you see this and see it is just a fraction of his laughter - I think you'll get the idea. Have I mentioned how much I love these kids??
This one is an oldie, but goodie. I took it around the 4th of July and just forgot to post until now. It's of Hannah (in her red, white and blue dress, no less) saying the pledge of allegiance to our neighbors American Flag. We got out of the van one day and she saw it and just started in on it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment