We live in a city that has a lot to offer in the realm of activities to do with your kids. However, sometimes I get so bogged down by day to day life that I forget to take them to do these cool things. Today was different, though. Mimi was visiting and we set off to spend a day out and about in Charlotte.


First, we stopped at the Charlotte Nature Museum, where the kids got to see all kinds of animals and bugs. They even got to walk through a butterfly pavilion. I think their favorite part, though, was playing with the toys and the puppets in the children's play area. (We totally could have had a much cheaper puppet show in the privacy of our own home... I'm just sayin!)


Next, we went to one of my favorite Charlotte restaurants, Pike's. We enjoyed lots of greasy food and fabulous milkshakes.

No comments:
Post a Comment