Tuesday, October 27, 2009

That face...

Recently, our little man has been getting into quite some trouble. He is clearly testing his limits with us and trying to see what he can and can't get away with. No, let me rephrase that. He is simply ignoring everything I tell him to do. In order to teach him what he can't get away with, we have resulted in putting Austin in timeout. And this is happening practically every other minute of the day. Seriously. Every. Other. Minute.

When this happens, he gets this look on his face the minute I point to the steps and tell (who am I kidding, yell at) him to go to timeout. He immediately puts his left index finger in his mouth, puts his head down (so he gets that adorable double chin-look) and gets the biggest oh-I-am-totally-going-to-do-it-again-even-though-you-are-putting-me-in-timeout grin on his face. Here is a perfect example:
Seriously? Is this what I have to look at when I am disciplining my son? I am telling you, it's tough. Real tough.

No comments: