Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Had a Bad Day...

So, you know you are a mom when you are listening to this in your car when both of your kids are asleep in the back of the van (yes, I wrote van - as if that alone isn't enough to demonstrate that I am a mom).


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hOFXkDRS80



I found myself driving down the road today, just singing along, like it was my actual choice to listen to this CD. Then, as I am belting it out, I happen to glance in the back (with my mommy- van-rear-view-mirror that enables me to see all the happenings in the middle row) and saw that the little blondie who I was actually playing the CD for was dead asleep. Yet, I was still just a singin' away... something to be said for Alvin and the Chipmunks. Here, go listen to it again... you'll see - it's quite catchy.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hOFXkDRS80

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, honey.....
i had to make a rule, only mommy's music in the car and skylar actually has pretty good request now.
Try out the Beatles LOVE album, the one for the Cirque show.
Love you!
-joy

Anonymous said...

wow! wonderful and hilarious. we have some music for you. medeski, martin, and wood did a children's album that is really fun. we don't have kids and we like it!

love,

may