Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh... that dimple.

There is just something about Austin's dimple. Something that melts my heart. I remember the first time he smiled and I saw it. I didn't quite believe that it was there - maybe that I just imagined it. Then, when I saw it time and time again, I kept looking for it, sure that it would disappear and not show up the next time.

Well, he has been smiling for many weeks now - and that precious dimple is still there, lighting up the room each time. It is here to stay and I am in love with it.

I must admit that I am a bit anxious, though, that one day my precious son will realize the impact that the dimple has on me and will use it to his full advantage. This could mean trouble.

In the meantime, though, I am going to soak up every smile, every giggle and every dimple that comes with the package. Oh... that dimple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope i can see that dimple on monday! will that work for you? also, am having difficulty getting photos exactly where i want them in this blog format. perhaps we can dork out for a bit while i'm in town, and you can set me straight. love you and miss you and want to get to the water park (after my bathing suit trunks arrive from j.crew!) love, may