Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our first blog

It is June 7, 2008 and it has become very apparent to me that my children are quickly growing up. We have a lot of pictures and some video of their milestone moments (not nearly enough of the video!) but there are no words to accompany those precious moments. And, frankly, I am a woman of many words, therefore, I have chosen to start this blog so that we can look back and remember what those moments actually entailed, how they felt and what they meant to our family.

Not to mention, I get regular requests to let people know how my precious kids are doing - and now you can see for yourself... enjoy the blog!

1 comment:

mimi said...

What a wonderful idea!!! I know I am biased but...."could they get any cuter???" I can't wait for future up-dates on the lives of my beautiful grandbabies from their beautiful mommy! Love, mimi